Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An Introduction

Pin It







He's here!






Michael Joseph
born October 25th
7 lbs. 3 oz.
19 in.
10 fingers. 10 toes.





We couldn't be more in love with this guy.
And Ben is doing an AWESOME job at being a big brother.



So some updates if you should care:

The Etsy shop is going to stay closed until at least the new year. I'm not sure what direction I'm going to head next with sales, but I thank you all for your patience.
I really am hoping to get my inventory back up for Easter and First Communion sales in the Spring! Pray for me in this regard! :)

Blog: I'll be posting my own projects in the meantime here on the blog. This guy to the left is so cute, and this face begs for some baby crafting.

Many of you have asked for templates for my Jesse Tree Ornaments. I'm hoping to at least have some rough templates for you all in the upcoming weeks in time for Advent. Wish me luck! :)

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers for baby Michael. He is such a sweet baby, and we are so grateful!

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Seeing his sweet face makes me soooo anxious to get my little man out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous boys! Nothing more precious than brothers loving on each other.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!