Monday, May 6, 2013

Handmade Spring Cards

Pin It
I love having a creative mom.
Not only is she is the one who taught me most of my skills,
she also sends me great stuff all the time including her fabulous handmade cards and photo albums.

March and April are big months for our family.
My Birthday.
Our wedding anniversary.
Chris' birthday.
also a little holiday known as Easter.


So I thought I would share some of the gems my mom sent for said occasions.

Surprise Birthday Card


This one my mom made in mass for a friend's surprise party.
The couple really like suns, apparently, so she came up with this.
So cute.

Monogrammed Birthday Card


This one was for my birthday, and the photo doesn't really do it justice.
That doily looking medallion is about 3 layers thick with an intricately cut pattern.
My mom's style usually involves a lot of layering.

Tagged Birthday Card


This one is for Chris, and once again, the photo just doesn't give you an adequate visual of the details.
My favorite detail is the bicycle tag which is actually an envelope to house his gift.
Once again, there are about twenty million layers involved.
Love it because it's cute but still masculine enough.

Kid's Easter Card




















This was obviously for Ben.

And I mean, come on... so cute.
Little fuzzy bunny tail and hand cut grass. Need I say more?

To see more of my mom's creations, click here

and here.

Thanks, mom!

1 comment:

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!